Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Some JOY @ Blackleaf Studios

**This is my second post for the day. if you are looking for FBC post. Click 'Here'**

Hey Everyone,

I am back with another post of the day. And this is for Balckleaf Studios. Its Wednesday, so time for another Stamp It Up over there :).

I created this Christmas card using "Traditional Christmas" Stamp set and let me tell you all the images in this set are great can be used in any creations - ornaments, tags, cards, decorative pieces. So versatile!!

So, without delaying here is my card:

And another look:

I printed out the trees on white CS, sponged the background in different colors of green, doodled on the lines with glitter markers and adorn some stones and rhinestones from Pizzazz Aplenty. Have you noticed, I have also done some embossing :). Okey, lots of embossing :D. The kraft CS is embossed and distressed over with brown ink and same was done with the DP too. The sentiment is glittered rub on.

I am playing in the following challenges with this card:
CPS - sketch#195
Karber Weekly - challenge#16 'sparkle'
Woodware USA - challenge#3 'anything goes'
Crazy Challenge - CCH#43 'on the go'
Pink Elephant - TPE#89 'blue, green & red'
Stamps R Us - challenge#10 'holiday cards'
ABC Christmas - Y for Yuletide (I sed red and green colors)
Creative Belli - CBC105 'R embellishments' (I used Red Rhinestones, Rub-ons & Red crystal flower)
Crafty Little Place - challenge#66 'anything goes'
Tuesday Throwdown - challenge#27 'embellish it' (used rhinestones)
Wplus9 - Color Cue#10 (I used 'Maile Belles' color inspiration)
EBTKS - challenge#28 'textures' (used dry embossing)
Daring Cardmakers - challenge 'spots & stripes Christmas card'

Recipe for this card:
Paper - Kraft CS, DP from 'ki memories'
Ink - different greens from Studio G
Others - rhinestones and gemstones from Pizzazz Aplenty
Cuttle Bug Folders - dots and swirls folder

That is all from me today. See you with another creation.
Have a wonderful day
xoxo

 

17 Wonderful Comments:

Wendy said...

Cute card. very fun with all the colors. The cuttlebug was my first crafting tool too,mine is pink also and I love it. How sweet of your hubby to surprise you with it.

Owlways Learning More said...

Great card! I love the simplicity of the trees...very..traditional! LOL!! Check out my post for the CPS Challenge...TFS!

Davi said...

Wonderful card!! Love the embossing and bold colors! Very cool trees. Thanks for sharing with us at TT this week.

jimlynn said...

So pretty! Love all that bling. Great card.
Thanks for playing at Stamps R Us Challenges.
Lynn

Angela said...

what a great card! love your funky Xmas trees! and embossed background! thanks for sharing with us at The Pink ELephant this week!

Angela said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lynda said...

Absolutely love this card - the colours are beautiful! Thanks for joining in with Daring Cardmakers.

Lynda xxx

Carissa said...

Cute fun card. I love how you used all the bling to decorate the trees. Thanks for joining us on the ABC Christmas challenge. Hugs, Carissa

MiamiKel said...

Neeti! This is seriously gorgeous! I love the trees most of all - so creative!

Ann said...

Love all that fabby texture! Thanks for playing with us EBTKS girls! :D

Gwen's Busy Little Hands said...

Very cute! Great embossing...I think the little gems make a playful feel. Thanks for sharing this with ACLP.

Smiles!
Gwen DTC@ACLP

~*Joni said...

Oh what a sweet card! I SO love the colors you've chosen, they are such a happy change from traditional Christmas hues. Beautiful interpretation of the sketch too, and way to go on all the challenges! Thank you so much for joining in on our color challenge this week at The Pink Elephant and our Anything Goes at ACLP!
~*Joni TPE & ACLP DT

Sue Lelli said...

LOVE all the texture plates and the bright colors and the bling! FAB card!

Joan Ervin said...

Ooooh, I love your beautiful sparkly trees!!! Thanks for playing in the Belli challenge!!!

Kelly said...

Very cute card. LOVE the trees!

Kelly said...

Very cute card. LOVE the trees!

Winter said...

So pretty! Thanks for joining us in the EBTKS challenge! :)