Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas at Blackleaf Studio

Hey Everyone,

"Wish you all my bloggy friends a very Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and Have a fun filled & wonderful New Year 2011"

So, have you received all your wonderful Christmas gifts from Santa today? I guess you all been very nice through this year..lolzz. Just kidding, I know you all are very nice souls. Thank you all for accepting me and appreciating my projects all way through. 

Its Sketch Saturday time at Blackleaf Studio and its my turn for the post. Sorry for being so late, this naughty migraine pain is not ready to take 'time-out' since morning: (. So here I am posting my card at this time of the day. 

So, this is the sketch:

And my card based on the sketch. I twisted it a lill' bit with front as back and back as front :).


I used some embossing folders to showcasing a scene of some snow and snow-heaps. The sleigh full of gifts is sliding down on its way for delivering the gifts :)).


The image is from Blackleaf Studio and you can buy this and many other awesome sets from their  Etsy shop too. And don't forget to join us and play along this week's challenge for some fun image winning.


I am playing along the following challenges with this card:
All Sorts: challenge#83 'anything goes'
Bee Crafty: challenge#45 'rough around the edges'
Ellephantastic: challenge#21 'Christmas/Winter'
Totally Gorjuss: challenge#61 'for someone special'
Simon Says: 'anything goes'
The Crafty Pad: challenge#102 'Merry Christmas'
Karber: challenge#4 'Christmas card'
One Stitch at a Time: challenge#43 'anything goes'
Paper Sundaes: challenge#49 'cut it out'


Hope you are having a super nice Christmas and safe Holidays. 

Happy Crafting!

 

16 Wonderful Comments:

Deb said...

super embossing and layout, thanks so sharing your wonderful creation with us at OSAAT, good luck and hope to see you again
Deborah
xxx

Tanvi Kapur said...

lovely creation neeti...i love how u used that sketch...was definitely a challenging one..i hope u enjoyed working with it..

Mary J said...

Lovely, Neeti - lovin' the embossing!!

Thx for joining us at Totally Gorjuss!

Mary J xxx

brenda said...

Hi there

I am thrilled you have joined in my "Free and Easy" theme at Allsorts this fortnight and confess to being astounded by the huge response - over 500 so far !

I usually like to visit every entry and say a few words about their creations, but the sheer volume so far along with the holiday preparations we all have to juggle means this is a "copied and pasted" message, for which I apologise.

Wishing you a very Happy New Year.

B x

Have you entered my new candy

Fiona said...

wow this is different. Love the embossing and great job on the cutting out. Thanks for joining us at Paer Sundaes this week.

Fi

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Love that sleigh!! Your embossing looks fab!
Thank you for joining us at OSAAT, good luck! Hugs Shell xx

Unknown said...

Lovely ...........Happy new year!!!

Jill said...

Really fun card, just love the way you have made it! Thanks for joining us at Ellephantastic and hope to see you again. Jill

Heather said...

Lovely card Neeti, gorgeous sleigh and I love how you've sat it on the embossed 'hill'!!

So glad you could join us at the Simon Says Stamp challenge, hope you had a great Christmas,
hugs Heather xx

Kat said...

This is lovely, what an unusual shape. Love the sleigh with presents against the embossing. Thanks for joining us at TG.

Kat x

Helen Laurence said...

Great card. Lovely use of embossing. Thank you for playing along with Ellephantastic hugs x

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Oh wow! I just love all the layers - so, so pretty!! Thanks so much for playing at Bee Crafty.

Deanne :)

Christine said...

What a wonderful card, love the unusual shape and the beautiful embossing!

Happy New Year!

Christine (#71 @ Feline Playful)

Gloria Stengel said...

I love the embossing and the shape! Thanks for playing with us at Paper Sundaes.

Scrap It Girl, Kimberly said...

Cute card.. I came over from Feline & now I follow.. love your site.

Rachel Hope said...

So fun! Love that sleigh! Just stopped by from Feline Playful, can't what to see what you have up your sleeve for 2011!